- Master of Laws Student University of Canberra, 2008-2009.
- Bachelor of Art in Law, Faculty of Law, University of Sebelas Maret Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia,1991-1995.
- Intensive Course on Justiciability f Economic, Social and Cultural Rights : Theory and Practice, in Turku/Abo, Finland, 10-14 November 2008
- Guest Researcher for Istitute for Human Rights in Turku/Abo, Finland, 17-21 November 2008.
- International workshop on housing rights advocacy Halting Forced Evictions: Making Housing Laws Work for the Poor on March 30 – April 2, 2007 in Manila, Philippines.
- International Seminar on Legal Aid in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2006.
- Gender Course and Southeast Asia Conference in Bangkok, held by Asian Forum for Human Right and Development (FORUM-ASIA), 2003.
- 2006 – present Vice Chairperson I Indonesian Legal Aid Foundation(YLBHI)
- 2003- 2006 Deputy Director at Jakarta Legal Aid Institute (LBH)
- 1999 - 2003 Public Defender at Jakarta Legal Aid Institute, Civil and Political Rights Division
- 1997 – 1999 Public Defender at Jakarta Legal Aid Institute, Special Division (Women, Children, Consumer Protection and Civil Law)
- 1998-present Register Advocate issued by Appeal Court of West Java
- 2006 – present Vice General Secretary of Central Executive Board Indonesian Lawyer Association (Serikat Pengacara Indonesia/SPI)
- 2001 – 2005 Training Education Division of Indonesian Lawyer Association (SPI)
- 2003 – present Coordinator for Public and Human Rights Advocate
- 1998 – 2001 Treasury of Indonesian Lawyer Association (SPI)
- 1994 – 1995 Coordinator Women Movement Division Islamic Division Islamic Student Association (Himpunan Mahasiswa Islam), Surakarta.
- 1992 – 1994 Coordinator Women Movement Division Islamic Student Association (Himpunan Mahasiswa Islam) in Faculty of Law University of Sebelas Maret.
As a Public Defender for Jakarta Legal Aid Institute and Indonesian Legal Aid Foundation, I have handled many cases. These are the main high profile cases:
Human Rights Violation on Social, Economic and Cultural Rights:
- Mudflow case to summons of tort done by Lapindo Brantas, 2007
- Summons of tort : victims of Indonesia Communist Party (PKI) stigmatization, 2005
- Judicial Review toward Law number 13 year 2003 about Labors, in the Constitutional Court, 2004.
- Defending Fisherman Housing in Java Island 2004
- Defending victims of forced eviction at the court in Jakarta, 2003
- Summons Tricycle Cab Driver versus the Governor Jakarta, 2000
- Defending the Claim for Cibaliung Farmer, West Java, 1998
Human Rights violation on Civil and Political Rights:
- Case of Lia Aminudin/Lia Eden (freedom of religion), 2006
- Case of Shinta Nuriah Wahid (wife of former President Abdurahman Wahid) versus Forum Betawi Rempuq (FBR), (freedom of expression), 2006
- Judicial Review toward Law Number 27 year 2004 regarding truth and reconciliation Commission, in the Constitutional Court, 2006.
- Case of Jamaah Ahmadiyah (freedom of religion), 2005.
- Judicial Review toward Law Number 12 year 2003 regarding the National Election, in the Constitutional Court, 2004.
- Case of Endin Wahyudin, as a whistler blower for a Corruption in Indonesian Supreme Justice, accused of good name tampering, 2001
- Case of Papuan College Student, demonstrating in front of Nederland and US Embassies, 2000
- Case of Annas Alamudi, a college student accused of attacking police with his vehicle in 1999 demonstration
- Case of the Arson of Police’s Prison in Pelabuhan Ratu, West Java, 1998
- Case of Mega-Bintang Coalition, campaign election at Central Jakarta District Court in 1997
I also handled cases abuse against Woman and Child, especially rape, sexual harassment and domestic violence.
- Legal consultant in “Femina” Magazine (the popular women magazine in Indonesia) which answer the questions from femina’s readers from 2006 – now.
- Participant for workshop on housing rights advocacy Halting Forced Eviction: Making Housing Laws Work for the Poor on March 30 – April 2, 2007, in Manila, Philippines.
- Facilitator in activities conducted by YLBHI and LBH since 1998.
- Speaker in Special Training for Advocate. The subject is Constitutional Court Procedure which held by University of Mpu Tantular and Indonesian Lawyer Association (SPI), 2006-2008.
- Speaker in Public Corner (Metro Television) : Legal Aid for the Poor, 17 January 2007.
- One of the writers for Indonesian Legal Aid Hand Book in Chapter VI about Family Law, Women and Children, 2006 edition and 2007 edition.
- Speaker in one day seminar in refugee law for lawyers with the subject is refugee’s protection in Indonesia Law in Jakarta, Medan, and Bali. This seminar is held by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Jakarta, 2006 – 2007.
- Speaker in Foundation Training of Legal Aid with the subject Structural Legal Aid. This training is held by Islamic Students from National Islamic University (UIN), 2006.
- One of Authors of Pocket Book “Women’s Rights in Divorce”, published by Jakarta Legal Aid Institute, 2005.
- One of Authors of Pocket Book “Children’s Legal Rights”, published by Jakarta Legal Aid Institute, 2005.
- Speaker in Public Discussion (Television of Republic Indonesia/TVRI). The subject of discussion is President Regulation Number 36 year 2005 contravining constitution, 2005.
- Juror of Criminal Court Simulation inter University held by Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia, 2002.
- Speaker in Matrimonial Law Course conducted by The Indonesian Bar Association (IKADIN), 2001.
- Speaker at Indonesian National Youth Committee with topic Law Enforcement in Indonesia between Hope and Reality, 2004.
- Speaker in Career Day Workshop at University of Indonesia with the topic of Constitutional Court, 2004.
- Speaker in Training on Legal Counseling and Legal Defense (KALABAHU), held by Jakarta Legal Aid Institute (LBH), 1999 to 2005.